Saturday, June 28, 2008

Strawberry Festival

Anna Kate and I went to Boxx Berry Farm this morning for their Strawberry Festival. I had never been before and so I didn't know what to expect. They had a train ride and wagon ride but she's still a little too young for that. She will enjoy it more when she is older although she really enjoyed her free strawberry sundae!


I put her in one of the train cars for a photo. She put her hands right on the steering wheel and started turning.



We ran into our friends April, Paden and Evan! While Paden had fun on the train, Anna Kate hung out with Evan.

We're glad we went in the morning because it started getting HOT!


3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Of course the ones that I took of Anna Kate and Paden didn't turn out so well, but it was so much fun and we'll have to hook up again for the raspberry festival coming up! After you left Evan rode it over and over, I'm sure Anna Kate would have been fine.
    By the way, I love the fishy toy your parents got, so cute!
    I hope you enjoyed the rest of the beautiful weather that we had!
    April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect outfit to wear to the Strawberry Festival! Glad she had a good time! What is she going to wear to the raspberry festival?
    Love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i am so glad you went and had fun. I see AK is wearing her strawberry outfit. Very cute.

    i have pics of abby in that same cart at the woburn pumpkin patch a few years back. They must haul that thing all over Bellingham.

    ReplyDelete