Friday, June 13, 2008

She's ONE!

Anna Kate had a fun first birthday!

When she woke up, we went into her room and sang "Happy Birthday" to her! (And yes, she is wearing cupcake pajamas!)


We took her to Hovander to see the farm animals. She got to see turkey, chickens, roosters, peacocks, cows, horses, bunnies, goats, sheep and horses but I think she was most excited to watch the dogs other visitors had brought to the park! She also loved practicing walking and crawling in the grass.



She played peekaboo behind the fence.



And tried to crawl under the fence, of course. I'm not sure she would have been trying to get under if she could see what was inside that fence... a few cows!

We sang "Happy Birthday" to her again after dinner and tried to get her to blow out her candle... no luck! She did like nibbling on her cupcake!





It's hard to believe our baby is ONE already. The past year has gone by so fast but it has been so much fun. We are looking forward to enjoying all the years to come!

1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to take the boys to Hovander Park for the last couple of days, maybe today will be a good sunny day to go!
    Thanks again, the birthday party was the CUTEST thing ever! Maybe I will call you next whenever I need to throw a party!
    April

    ReplyDelete